Friday, September 12, 2014

Five Minutes from my day remembering dedication of Nasira

I KNEW SHE IS NOT ORDINARY AND I WAS RIGHT – She became a favorite for all of us but now that she is gone by leaving her legacy.

One fine evening in 2002 I was waiting on our main door with my roomie and I saw a middle age woman crossing us, at the same time my friend raised his voice as “ Moya Nasiraa ” and went inside.

She changed his direction on me and asked “ Kale’ah ma keehkuree? It was fair asking because she didn’t do anything, however that question shouldn’t be focused on me but maybe I have my fault granted meanwhile I was with my friend and that’s how I got know about her.

Week later she came our place to buy some small empty yogurt bottles since we have kid in our place and that made me ask more about her from my sister. She explained, Nasira used to sell “ Rihaakuru” in those yogurt bottles for her living.

As my friend xeff says, it’s our nature to appreciate or show respect when someone passes. I am no exception, Now she became a favorite for all of us, mostly for the beggars on the road who is good in health and has way to raise for their foods but stays without any dedication.

Nasira worked her fingers to the bone for her living and her legacy will be a inspiration.

May Allah bless her.


No comments: